Meeting Mapper and Your Sales Methodology
Meeting Mapper was designed and built to be one of the primary tools in your arsenal in effectively implementing your sales Methodology. So much of the data and information that is needed to effectively implement and execute a sale methodology comes from customer interactions. Meeting Mapper gives you the ability to easily capture, organize, track and report on this strategic information. The list below gives the high-level benefits of Meeting Mapper in each of these key Sales Methodology areas
- Opportunity Management: All sales reps take notes in their customer meetings, and these notes contain the strategic information needed to qualify and win opportunities. Meeting Mapper allows your sales teams to easily and consistently capture this information. The strategic information is automatically stored as structure data so it can be used as the basis of meaningful reports. Information like:
- Customer Roles (do we have the decision makers attending the meetings?)
- Customer Stances (are the right roles in favor of what we’re selling?)
- Competition (who are we up against in this opportunity and how do we compare?)
- Sales Process: There are key data points that need to be captured to move through the sales process and Meeting Mapper captures this data. Data like determining the buying signs. Meeting Mapper not only allows you to easily capture this data, but also allows you to consistently implement your selling process through “Meeting Templates” that can guide your sales teams through the processing while allowing Sales leadership to assess the opportunity and process.
- Account Management: Meeting Mapper is also a key tool in your Account Management efforts. Using Meeting Mapper, you can map out key areas of your Account. You’ll be able to track each of the opportunities in your accounts so you can identify white space, overall customer goals, political maps and much more so you can effectively implement your Account Management process.
- Sales Performance: Meeting Mapper captures the data you need to be able to manage your sales team’s performance. You’ll have out-of-the-box reporting on key information like:
- Meetings per Rep
- Meetings per Account
- Meetings per Opportunity
- Customer roles in each Meeting
- Customer stance in each Meeting
- Meetings per Opportunity Stage
- And so much more
This is a very high-level view of how Meeting Mapper can help you ensure your Sales Methodology is consistently implemented across your sales teams and allow you to evaluate the effectiveness of your methodology.